Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello April

WOW it really is April.  I am not sure what happened to March but I certainly haven't blogged about it.  I am behind on Project Life.  I have my pictures and I have journal but haven't gotten around to putting it together.  Hoping to make time for that in April.  March was just busy.  My birthday, a weekend trip to New Orleans with my peeps, Easter, a Quinceara to name a few.  Hey at least I do have pictures and thank goodness I have been keeping up with my calendar.  I try to add something about the day each day or at least weekly to remind me of what I want to remember. 

I have found that renewing old friendships is a nice thing.  I learned a long time ago not to sit in judgement of others.  I learned that drama isn't good for me.  I learned that when one door closes, another opens.  I learned that my attitude makes all the difference in the way my life goes.  I learned that I don't much care what others think.  I learned I need to be true to me and do what is right in my mind.  I learned laughter is so much better than tears but I also learned it is ok for the tears to fall.  I am still learning to take better care of myself and just what that entails.  I have learned to enjoy today.

All in all life is good.  Could be better but than it could be worse.  I am looking forward to a small trip to New York with Sissy and Baby A and Baby B.  So my goal this month.....get caught up with Project Life and get some more pages done for Mia's book.  I have a bunch of pictures I need to get scrapped for her.  Before I know it, December will be here and with that her birthday.  She is growing up so very fast.  We spent part of Saturday together for a "date".  I love that she really loves coming to my house and playing.  Doesn't require spending money or going anywhere.  Just her and I and we play, watch TV (she always brings a movie to share) we eat and she loves to help fix or cook.  She was real easy this time....a peanut butter sandwhich (no jelly), chips and a drink.  Then we played some more and laughed a lot.  Then it was time to go and I love she is always a bit sad when our day is done.  Making memories and I love that:)

Have a great day, week, month.....who knows when I will get back here but I will so stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my weblog Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonymous said...

This page truly has all the information I needed
concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

My blog post: Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

There is certainly a great deal to find out about this issue.
I like all the points you made.

Also visit my page :: more