Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello March

I really thought I had already posted weeks 5 and 6.  Opps apparently not.  haha OK we will just skip on over to week 7, which included Valentine's Day.  Being single, the holiday itself doesn't do a lot for me.  This year I didreceive a very nice card and candy pop from my boss so I decided to include the card in my spread.  It is always a nice reminder that one is important to other people and they just like you.  I also received a dozen yummy chocolate covered strawberries from Little Miss Mia.  I included the card and a picture in my layout.


 Here we have week 8.  It is just one sided for this week.  Honestly, it was a lousy week and rather than try to forget it or sugar coated, I just put in what there was.  I actually found that I choose more positive, which I think is a real good sign for me.  I journaled about the not so great and the pictures are what reminds me to keep on trucking.  The bloom is my crazy purple magnolia tree.  It starts off with the most beautiful purple flowers and no leaves whatsoever!  Then once they have bloomed, and they only bloom once, the branches fill with green leaves....hence my crazy backwards purple magnolia is what I have named it.   The bloom reminds me that good weather is coming and the dreay rainy stuff is leaving.   I did scrap over the weekend and a picture of the mess proves to me creating is messy and also that is feeds my sould and always makes me feel better.  That funny looking pink thing....is actually an envelope that a birthday coupon came in from Dress Barn.  It is really pretty in the inside and I decided to save it, cut it and use it in my birthday spread, week 9.  Still working on that.
 Saturday, birthday......I met these guys for lunch and it was wonderful.  Being with Mia is always fun and she was funny, loving and we had a great time.  I wanted to do a take off of a conversation with her like Ali Edwards does with her kids.  Too bad I left my list at home but got some answers.  Now let's see if I can remember any of it.  LOL
 I do believe it is time to get my behind back to good old healthy eating and exercise.  Worked in the yard some over the weekend and planning on spending some time after work each day this week in the yard.  There are things like bricks that need to be moved, spray painting the patio chairs, weeds to pull so I can get ready for some spring planting.  Which reminds me, I do need to plant some seeds.
having lunch with the kids was a great way to spend my birthday.  Then I went home, worked some in the yard, cooked a little and watched Downton Abby and I am hooked!.  Loved it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality
then again I will surely come back again.

Also visit my webpage: fully integrated dishwashers

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person provide to your guests? Is going to be back regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Feel free to surf to my web-site; http://wiki.tarbackup.com/index.php?title=User:OfeliaSte

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear
your thoughts before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

my site ... dry bar

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your skills within the article you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how
they believe. At all times follow your heart.

My web-site: patio chairs

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about how to make a window seat for cats.


Stop by my webpage ... pluskontact.com

Anonymous said...

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to get hottest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

My web blog; 18 inch dishwasher

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog
and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Also visit my homepage: white board paint